Policies and Procedures
All shopping cart orders are automatically acknowledged. If your needs are different than what you see available for online ordering, please email or call us with your particular needs and we will be glad to help you. Also, we will be glad to quote you on your larger volume orders as well.
Most orders will be processed and shipped within two to three business days. Any items temporarily out of stock will be back ordered and shipped as soon as possible. We will notify you if your order is back ordered.
All changes, additions or deletions may be made during the order confirmation process, but must be finally confirmed in writing via fax or email. No changes may be made once your order is finalized.
All orders are 100% prepayment required.
We accept payment in the form of:
1. Credit Card - MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express
3. Cashier's Check - guaranteed and provided by any U.S. bank
4. Money Order - available at any U.S. Post Office
We have a $50 minimum order to receive FREE SHIPPING. Some shipping circumstances may require additonal cost such as lift-gate delivery, rush deliveries or other special requirements. Any order below the $50 minimum, will incur an additional $19.95 shipping and handling fee. These terms apply to the continental U.S. All orders shipping to AK, HI, Canada or elsewhere, please call our office for a quotation.
All orders will be shipped via best way available. Small orders are shipped USPS, UPS, FedEx. All larger orders are shipped on legally licensed common carrier trucking companies which best service the customer's area. It is understood that you agree with our selecting the best carrier for you when you place your order. Occasionally trucking companies experience delays for various reasons. You understand and agree that unintentional delays sometimes do occur due to "Acts of God" or human error. We will do all we can to work with the trucking company to expedite your shipment to you no matter the circumstance. It is understood that we are not responsible for extra costs you incur due to any schedule changes you may have to make as a result of the shipping delay.
Claims or Returned Goods
Claims for missing, defective, damaged, or incorrectly shipped items must be made within 5 days of receipt of the the order. No other claims or returns are available for any other reason. You must email or fax our office the claim details and digital pictures. Call our office for assistance in this process as needed. Your claim will be processed as quickly as possible once verified. Verification may require return and on sight inspection before a credit can be issued. In that case, you will be charged for the new order and credited for the return once verified.
Before signing a delivery receipt make sure you have done the following:
1. Check your shipment against the delivery receipt and your order confirmation to be sure you receive all cartons listed.
2. Carefully inspect each carton for missing, defective, damaged or incorrect items.
3. Have the driver note any shortages or damage, even if slight, on the delivery receipt. If there is an issue, contact us immediately. Do not destroy the shipping cartons. Retain defective items, cartons, and inner packing materials in your receiving area until notified by us to do otherwise. Please do not file a claim yourself. Please fill out the "Product Replacement Report" (we provide) and email or fax it to our office immediately.
4. Be prepared to send us quality digital pictures of the problem areas with detailed descriptions.
5. Defective items will be replaced ASAP. You will be charged for all replacements until damages can be inspected by the shipping company's inspector and approved. Upon approval a credit will be issued for the original defective products only, not shipping costs.